Thanksgiving after Mass




Prayer of St Thomas Aquinas

Lord, Father all-powerful and ever-living God, I thank You, for
even though I am a sinner, your unprofitable servant, not
because of my worth but in the kindness of your mercy, You have
fed me with the Precious Body & Blood of Youir Son, our Lord
Jesus Christ. I pray that this Holy Communion may not bring me
condemnation and punishment but forgiveness and salvation. May
it be a helmet of faith and a shiled of good will. May it
purify me from evil ways and put an end to my evil passions.
May it bring me charity and patience, humility and obedience,
and growth in the power to do good. May it be my strong defense
against all my enemies, visible and visible, and the perfect
calming of all me evil impulses, bodily and spiritual. May it
unite me more closely to you, the One true God, and lead me
safely through death to everlasting happiness with You. And I
pray that You will lead me, a sinner, to the banquet where you,
with Your Son and holy Spirit, are true and perfect light, total
fulfillment, everlasting joy, galdness without end, and perfect
happiness to your saints. grant this through Christ our Lord,
AMEN.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Comments