From the Scottie Press Guestbook

Kay Kelly leads the fight to save St Mary of the Angels from closure. A very great woman!

Kay's comments: There is a need for people to look into how important a role culture has to play in the regeneration of cities. There is an opinion that culture should be at the heart of regeneration and for the views of people to be consulted. It is my opinion that if we allow the culture associated with St Mary of Angels (Friary) church Fox Street, Liverpool 3 to be forgotten then the regeneration of this area of Liverpool will be forever incomplete. I do worry that in years to come future generations will look back and wonder why such a big mistake was allowed to happen. This is why I will continue to fight and campaign for St Mary of the Angels (Friary) church and why I hope that people who share my opinion will support my efforts. KAY KELLY "

Comments